https://www.kenz-figee.com/

KenzFigee is managed by an Executive Management Team responsible for the company's day-to-day management and operations.

Contact us

Block 3 Innovation

Our latest innovation


GenHook™ LT up-tower crane

Organisation

KenzFigee operates from its headquarters located in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Since 2016 the private equity firm MeeMaken, managed by Roderik van Seumeren, has a participation of 70%. The remaining 30% is owned by the Management.

In 2019 KenzFigee opened a branch office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, to further increase its footprint in the Middle East and to better support and serve the existing installed base. From this office KenzFigee is able to provide tailor-made solutions to existing and new clients in the Middle East region.

EXECUTIVE TEAM KenzFigee

jan pieter klaver

Chief Executive Officer
    • Since November 2017
    • MSc Civil Engineering, Delft Technical University

Prior to joining KenzFigee, Jan Pieter was CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors in Leiden, the Netherlands. He served Heerema for 26 years in a variety of positions, amongst others at the former Norwegian yard of Heerema and at Dockwise. In 2004 he joined the board of the Heerema Fabrication Group and in 2009 he became COO of Heerema Marine Contractors. In 2010 Jan Pieter was appointed CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors.

Robert de Rijcke

Chief Commercial Officer
    • Since May 1999
    • BSc Mechanical Engineering, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

Robert de Rijcke joined KenzFigee in the position of Concept Engineer and became Chief Commercial Officer in October 2012. In May 2006 he was promoted to Sales Manager and held various managerial positions within KenzFigee.

Rolf van den Bosch

Chief Operational Officer
    • Since January 2018
    • MSc Civil Engineering Delft Technical University

Prior to joining KenzFigee, Rolf worked in several engineering and management positions for Heerema Marine Contractors for 17 years. During this period, he worked several years in Mexico, Houston and Singapore.


SALES TEAM KenzFigee

Sietse Gerssen

VP Sales
    • Since 2017
    • MSc Marine Engineering, Delft Technical University,
      specializing Marine Hydrodynamics
    • Head of Sales Department

Sietse started his career developing, designing and engineering single point mooring (SPM) systems and innovative offshore transfer systems for Bluewater Energy Services, where he also held positions of Tender Manager and Product and Sales Manager. Sietse spent a good part of his career on the realization of offshore LNG projects with his involvement in innovative LNG transfer systems for FMC Technologies.

Before joining KenzFigee he was responsible for the sales department of Ulstein Equipment, a specialised company in bespoke innovative lifting and handling equipment.

SIM bakker

sales manager Services
    • Since 1991
    • BSc Noorderhaaks University in A.O.T. (Algemene Operationale Techniek/General Operational Technology) Petroleum, Gas and Maintenance Technology.

Sim Bakker joined KenzFigee in the position of Service Coordinator in 1991. In 1993 he started as Sales Engineer at the new building division and fulfilled the position of Sales Manager from 1999 till 2006.

From 2006 till 2012 Sim worked as Manager Projects for Tebulo Industrial Automation and rejoined KenzFigee in 2012 in the position of Sales Manager at Kenz Crane Services BV.

Willem Misdorp

General Manager
    • Since February 2018
    • GM branch office Abu Dhabi
    • BSc Mechanical Engineering & Associate Degree motor vehicles engineering

Prior to joining KenzFigee, Willem worked in the marine industry. Started in 1994 at Yanmar Europe BV a service engineering and subsequently became sales manager for MENA at VOSTA-LMG. In 2015 he relocated to the U.A.E. as marine sales manager for SKF Middle East office in Dubai, UAE.

KenzFigee signs contract with Duke Energy for delivery of first GenHook LT up-tower crane

KenzFigee is pleased to announce to have been awarded a contract by Duke Energy Renewables for delivery of GenHookᵀᴹ LT up-tower crane package. The contract comprises the design and fabrication o...

Read more

Offshore Holland Magazine

Read the full article published in Offshore Holland magazine, November 2019, about the latest projects in the Middle East and services executed by KenzFigee by clicking on the below image.  

Read more

Joint effort of MeeMaken companies pays off

Blue Offshore and KenzFigee work together on the design and fabrication of a tensioner for Boskalis’ crane vessel ‘GIANT 7’ Blue Offshore and KenzFigee, both companies of the MeeMaken Group, h...

Read more